Friday, April 18, 2008

Your Vote Counts - Vote for Nine Over Ten 9/10

There's a new addition to the "features" portion of Nine Over Ten 9/10's navigation pane. This time it's for movie reviews.


Before I forget, I would like to invite you, cherished readers to vote for my blog in the following categories of Best Geek Blog, Best Entertainment Blog, Best Pop Culture Blog and Best Hobby Blog for the Blogger's Choice Awards. Click on the following mini banners to vote for my blog in this annual compettion:

My site was nominated for Best Geek Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Entertainment Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Hobby Blog!

My site was nominated for Best Pop Culture Blog!


As a token of gratitude, here are 5 coupons that you can use with your order at Play-Asia to get USD 5 off your 50 dollar (or more) purchase.
  • KC-NHA-FFN
  • GU-RGN-ZBE
  • HY-MBS-JBF
  • ZR-TYS-ULM
  • XR-HCX-NOV
These coupons are one-time use only, so better hurry and click here to begin shopping at Play-Asia.