Tuesday, April 22, 2008

What Am I Doing Up at 4 A.M.

I'm pulling off a late nighter for the company. It's nearly 4 a.m. and it has turned into a waiting game, where you have to wait for a bunch of folks to get something done before checking on your stuff to make sure everything still works.

While waiting, there's Digidrive (and a new obscene highscore, jgoreham, 5348 to be exact, hehe) and Anthony Bourdain eating a seal and other weird Canadian stuff on TV.

I'm really impressed with the battery life of the GameBoy Micro. Digidrive players will know how time consuming and addictive the game can be, and frankly speaking, the last time I charged this thing was like..3 weeks ago, and it's been Digidrive, Digidrive, Digidrive ever since. The Duracell bunny comes to mind.

While waiting, I also had a game of Literati on Yahoo Games. Pimp_3007 decided to close his browser after I played a 92 point bingo. In his own words, "not kool" indeed.

I'm still waiting, but then there's The Shield on TV. Hooray for Michael Chiklis and gang.