Monday, October 08, 2007

Super Mario Bros. Chocolate Egg

For as long as I can remember (it wasn't really a long while, just this year), Furuta has always included some form of chocolate candy with its figurines/toys. I have a lot of bead-like chocolate candy from my Star Trek figurine collection and with the new Super Mario candy toy, this tradition is continued.

Instead of a separate pack of candy, the assembly-required Super Mario figurines are encased in a plastic container which is in turn encased in an egg-shaped chocolate container. Sound nice?

You'll have to crack or bite open the chocolate container to get to the un-assembled figurine. I bought two of 'em from XL-Shop but since they no longer stock these, you can get them at Play-Asia. Click here for purchase details.

I leave you with Wario and Donkey Kong: