Thursday, May 08, 2008

I'm at Borderz, Stocking Up Mah Book Shelf

I'm having a drink at Starbucks after buying a whole bunch of books at Borders and spending just shy of getting all five stamps on my Borders Rewards card in a single receipt! I got 4 stamps actually. Once fully stamped I can redeem it for a RM 30 electronic gift card.


Anyways, what did I buy? Here's the list:
  • The World is Flat ~ Thomas L. Friedman
  • Confessions of an Economic Hit Man ~ John Perkins
  • The Undercover Economist ~ Tim Harford
  • Emma ~ Jane Austen
  • Smoke and Mirrors ~ Neil Gaiman
  • Retro Gamer
  • Onslaught Reborn (Hardcover)
I've been reading a lot of fiction, so I thought some non-fiction books would be nice for my literary diet. My previous purchases last month were Freakanomics and Blink, both really interesting.

What books have you gotten this month?