Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Buy, Buy, Buy..Thanks Timothy, Josh

I'm impressed so far on how the bosses of the Big 2 local blog advertising communities have re-acted to my post. Timothy Tiah used the comments box to say his piece while Josh Lim sent me an e-mail, which I've yet to reply (sorry Josh, was abit busy). I'd admit it would have been akward if the two decided to talk in the comments box.

In any case, I wish the BOTH of you all the best and hopefully the "cake" is big enough for both of you to have your piece. You guys might throw about large numbers (and maybe, think the world of them), but honestly for a small time blogger like me, I don't think I've benefitted enough to warrant an addition to my side bar...yet.

Back to games. I would probably get some free time to play Zelda on the Nintendo DS. I've been rather busy the past few days to pick up the game and after getting rid of Archaic Sealed Heat (which threatened to release histamine into my blood stream and trigger an RPG allergic reaction), amongst other things, I shouldn't have a problem doing so.

Here are the Top 10 best selling Nintendo DS games on Play-Asia:
  1. The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
  2. Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney: Trials and Tribulations
  3. Jump Ultimate Stars
  4. Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten
  5. Oshare Majo Love and Berry DS Collection
  6. Taiko no Tatsujin
  7. Ouendan 2
  8. Rune Factory: A Fantasy Harvest Moon
  9. Nodame Cantabile
  10. Ouendan