Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Who Knew Headers Can Induce Sexy Thoughts...

I created a new header for my blog, and this time I choose a Star Trek theme for it. Guess which ship the saucer portion belongs to.

The previous headers that once adorned this blog: I like the one featuring the Be@rbricks. I wonder where can I get the latest series from.

Speaking of collectibles, Play-Asia added another NECA action figure to its lineup. This time it's Lara Croft, Tomb Raider...complete with speaking phrases from the video game. LOL.


Almost twice the size of the other NECA action figure, Kratos, from the God of War video games (and no, I'm not comparing his man-boobs to her your-know-where), Miss Croft stands at approximately 30 cm, and costs twice as much as well, at USD 29.90. I guess someone has to pay for the extra plastic...again, I'm not comparing that part of the anatomy, and for the sound chips as well.

Click
here for purchase details on Ms Croft (she's expensive), and here for Kratos (he's cheap). Of course I'm referring to their price tags. The amount of innuendo in this post...