Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Halo Plasma Grenade Tossing...Not Again!!

Referring to yesterday's post regarding Halo's Plasma Grenades, I decided to make a video out of it. Well, it features my attempts to get the plasma grenade to stick to my character, which I managed to on my second attempt. It's easier to toss (and stick) the grenade at opponents but its hard to have it bounce off a surface and land on yourself.



The Making of the Video

Basically I used Fraps to capture the in-game footage, however I was limited to 30 seconds per capture since I'm using the free/unregistered version of Fraps. Just so you know, each 30 second AVI file produced by Fraps is around 180 megabytes, therefore I used Windows Movie Maker (comes with Windows XP and Vista) to compress the video down to a very Internet friendly size.