Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What's on Your Desk? Is this supposed to be a Tag post?

What's within arm's reach on your desk, without leaning forward too much? In my case, the following items are applicable:
  • My laptop, mouse and the one and only MouseRug.
  • My handphone
  • Orudis gel
  • Hair gel
  • My Nintendo DS, Konami Classic Hits and the Mario Kart DS cartridge
  • Air Cond remote control
  • Squash balls, 3 of them.
  • A postcard or two
  • Swiss Army Knife
  • Two books: Encyclopedia of Game.Machines and Performance Driven CRM
That's about it. Notice that I didn't list down any food items. I don't like snacking in my room, so there's nothing to munch on, no even candy, within reach.

Now, I'm taking the opportunity to tag (as if you didn't see this coming) Alex, Dyna-Storm, Aaron, Penman, Jon (everyone on my blog roll) and especially anyone else that is reading this, okay, that covers everybody. Don't forget to link back to the person who tagged you in the first place.