Thursday, April 12, 2007

Living for the Weekend

What have you got planned for the weekend? I would be running in the forest reserve nearby, in anticipation of the Penang Bridge marathon (I'll be doing the half marathon, 20+ km) this June. Aside from that, I've a SD Gundam model to assemble.



I was told that SD stands for Super Deformed, and despite the weird sounding name, these SD models are pretty detailed. The one that I purchased earlier this evening is the Verde Buster Gundam from the Gundam Seed Stargazer anime. The thing I like about this model? The mask. The worse I can do is dip the whole thing in black paint, and make the model look like Zorro.

Now how's that for a limited edition SD Gundam? On to other purchases made today on Play-Asia:

- Yu-Gi-Oh World Championship 2007. This might be a suprise to some, but I do need to get my Collectible Card Game fix from somewhere right?
- Animal Crossing Character Phone Strap (Theater Version). Just released and rather cute looking and as a break from the norm, I just ordered 1 phone strap, instead of the entire set.

- Animal Crossing Character Bottle Phone Strap Gashapon (Theater Version). I've blogged about these before and my mum found them to be rather cute, not to mention interesting. So this one is for her. Interested as well? Purchase details are available here.


- Dot-S Puzzle: Bomberman (10-Type A). It has been a long time since I've bought one of these Dot-S puzzles, the last one being Link from the Legend of Zelda. Click here for purchase details.