Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ode to D2

Hi old friend. Yes. It's been a while. How have you been doing? Yeah, I know it's hard to be stuck in a shelf for so long, and I apologize for not taking you out for a spin every now and then. But here am I now, looking at you. I hope your current accommodation isn't too harsh on your formerly shiny under side.

You really don't age well do you. But despite all the wrinkles on your forehead, and those large looking lint on your grainy clothes, you still play like a charm. Point, click, run... just like old times. And don't forget the items! But I still don't get the socketed ones.

This time around, I'm taking things a little different. You and I, we used to play long-range, but how bout having playing with a gang of friends (or automatons) of the bony variety instead. They look cool, and surely even out the odds when we're in a pinch. Ah...let the good times roll.
Yes, I'm back in the throes of Diablo II.