Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Space Invaders Extreme (Japanese) - I Has It!

For more video game reviews, head over to the brand new www.nineoverten.com.


Please excuse me for the lolcat speak. I received my package today from Play-Asia, which was sent via Fedex last Friday, and in it contains, in my humble opinion, a very nice collector's item. As you might have guessed it, it's the Japanese edition of Space Invaders Extreme for the Nintendo DS.

There's a sticker on the shrink wrap stating that the game stating that it is part of Taito's Collection. It would certainly be a shame to remove it.

Anyways, here's one more picture of my purchase. You'll see the copy of Mag Kid (big yellow box) which was also delivered in this shipment:


Did you know also that the Paddle Controller DS works really well with Space Invaders Extreme? Well, now you know. Both game, and paddles are now available at Play-Asia, click here and here for respective purchase details.

New updates: For a full review of Space Invaders Extreme, click here and for a review of Space Invaders Extreme with the Arkanoid Paddle Controller, click here.