Welcome to the Ninth Edition of The ROM Report, and a Happy New Year! Today's post is partially inspired by Retrojunk.com, because I really like the site's articles on NES and SNES games.
Without further ado, here are the SNES games that I tested with SNEmulDS running on my R4DS/Nintendo DS:
- Robocop 3 - Runs OK. This action game is rather difficult to play; how do you shoot those grenade tossing bots??
- Rock 'N Roll Racing - Runs OK. Despite some graphical glitches in the menu, you'll be racing in down the isometric tracks in this rather interesting game.
- Kirby Super Star - Not OK. Failure to launch.
- Earthworm Jim - Runs OK. I remember playing an Earthworm Jim game on the PC. Same annoying worm, but OK gameplay.
- Super Punch Out - Runs OK..but just barely. Graphical glitches abound, including those happening IN-game, but still good for some laughs.
- Kid Icarus - Runs OK. It's like Ice Climber, but with arrows.
- Bad Dudes - Runs OK.
- Super Dodge Ball - Runs OK. Some graphical glitches here and there.
- Master Blaster - Runs OK. Is that a car that you drive around with a cannon attach on top, or is it a tank? It jumps pretty high too.
So, to have a modded PSP or otherwise, that is the question.