Saturday, January 05, 2008

Advertlets.com Post Domain Expiry - Find Something Interesting

I was checking out some of my archive posts on my blog when something weird happened. I clicked on the link on the main page, had a glimpse of my archive article before being FORWARDED to Advertlets' page. Not only was this a "hairan-bin-ajaib" moment, there was something wrong with the Advertlets' page. Here's a sample:


Here's a screenshot after I entered advertlets.com into my browser's address bar:


I had this conversation with Cincauhangus of undebug.org, and this is not the first time some crazy thing happened when it comes to Advertlets' domain name:

tokyo Nights says:
advertlets domain name expired
CincauHangus ∞ says:
again?
CincauHangus ∞ says:
hahah
tokyo Nights says:
u saw rite?
CincauHangus ∞ says:
yea
CincauHangus ∞ says:
beli beli

Anyways, I'm removing all Advertlets code. I had one running at the bottom of the page. I suggest everyone else who is running their ads to do so too. Otherwise, your blog might be showing something else. Can claim lost of revenue/readership?