Wednesday, August 01, 2007

To Gwen or Not to Gwen?

If you were to look at my work desk today, you'll find lotsa tickets. There's like a bunch of entry tickets for the Adidas King of the Road run and then there's the couple of tickets for the upcoming Gwen Stefani concert. Which for the record, don't belong to me. I'm just the mule swiping my credit card and delivering tickets.

And this brings you, dear reader, and me to the main point of this post. There's no doubt that I like No Doubt alot (lol), but as much as I would like to see their frontwoman sing live, Gwen Stefani isn't really stellar without her band mates. But her albums as a solo artiste is still one of the better ones I've heard.So to go to the concert..or not to go? It might be a once in a lifetime sort of thing.

Where's that 20cent coin when I want it.....