Monday, August 27, 2007

Pinjam Basikal Untuk Powerman Malaysia 2007..can?

So what's next after the Subang Jaya 10km Run 2007? Well, there's a host of runs to pick from this coming Sunday but I decided to give them a skip and with the help of a friend, submitted my entry for the Mizuno Wave Run 2007 instead.

The run is less than 2 weeks away, but I'm already looking forward to entering the Powerman Malaysia 2007 which is in November. But here's the thing, I don't have a racing bike.

What I do have...is accomodation. Anyone want to loan me a bike for the race in exchange for accomodation throughout the race weekend? The accomodation in question would be a 3-room single storey house in Sri Manjung, strategically located near makan places and a shopping mall, amongst other things and more importantly, a short drive from Lumut.

This offer is pretty much good to go should I fail to source for a bike (buy, get sponsored (lol), steal...lets hope it doesn't come down to that) within the next two months.

Check out my previous post on the Subang Jaya 10KM run here and here.