Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Optimash: Transform and Spud Out!

Optimus Prime: “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings”
Optimash Prime: “Fries are an essential accompaniment to every McDonalds value meal”

Optimus Prime: “No sacrifice is too great in the service of freedom”
Optimash Prime: “No French fry worth its salt will shirk from being dipped in ketchup”

Optimus Prime: “Until the day, ‘till all are one”
Optimash Prime: “Until the day till all are boiled, mashed and stuck in a stew”

“Quite pointless”. That was the comment my friend gave when I told him over IM that I was getting an Optimash Prime. A what?! Well, it’s a parody of Optimus Prime featuring Mr. Potato Head.


I figure that since everyone and their dog are getting all those movie Transformers toys, I might as well do something different. And thus a RM 39.90 Optimash Prime is sitting on my table. Hehe...transform and spud out!