Saturday, July 07, 2007

Stick This Thank You Note on Your Monitor

I haven't got the chance to blog about this previously, but thanks to all of you visitors and readers of Nine Over Ten 9/10, this blog has passed the 10k hits milestone! I'm a little behind on posts this month because of my vacation, but you can expect the usual game and collectable reviews (100% on the stuff that I actually own), commentaries, recommendations, features, jokes and anecdotes about video games and other stuff that I do as well, in the coming days.

Thank you once again, and do leave comments either on the blog posts, or the chat box on the left. I'm open to link exchanges as well :).

Before I forget, I notice that some of the visitors to this blog are looking for Japanese/English dictionaries for the Nintendo DS, more specifically Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten. If you are one of them, you are pretty much in luck since Play-Asia is selling this with a 20% discount. Click here for details.