Friday, July 20, 2007

Of Pranks and Cooking Oil

For those who don't know, a friend of mine almost used cooking oil to remove smudges from his Nintendo DS Lite after listening to my suggestion (link here). It was a prank, and while it was pretty funny, the following one is funnier, although this is not of my doing:

Cthon98: hey, if you type in your pw, it will show as stars

Cthon98: ********* see!

AzureDiamond: hunter2

AzureDiamond: doesnt look like stars to me

Cthon98: AzureDiamond: *******

Cthon98: thats what I see

AzureDiamond: oh, really?

Cthon98: Absolutely

AzureDiamond: you can go hunter2 my hunter2-ing hunter2

AzureDiamond: haha, does that look funny to you?

Cthon98: lol, yes. See, when YOU type hunter2, it shows to us as *******

AzureDiamond: thats neat, I didnt know IRC did that

Cthon98: yep, no matter how many times you type hunter2, it will show to us as *******

AzureDiamond: awesome!

AzureDiamond: wait, how do you know my pw?

Cthon98: er, I just copy pasted YOUR ******'s and it appears to YOU as hunter2 cause its your pw

AzureDiamond: oh