Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Looking for WFC Games?

I spent a good amount of time looking for my R4 and it's accompanying card reader earlier this evening, and I found them in two different places. Which makes me wonder when was the last time I actually loaded up a ROM file?


Anyways, one of the more fun aspects of some Nintendo DS titles is the WFC connectivity, where you get to play games with people around the world, provided you have a WFC-enabled game and WFC-friendly WiFi router/wireless access point.

There are of course, the mainstays of WFC gaming such as Mario Kart DS, Metroid Prime Hunters and Animal Crossing: Wild World. But what about new games? Here's a list of them:

1. Itadaki Street
2. Transformers: Autobots
3. Transformers: Decepticons
4. Planet Puzzle League - Comes highly recommended, my copy should be arriving next week
5. Surf's Up - One for the kids, perhaps.
6. Marvel Trading Card Game - Not another one.
7. Tank Beat