Sunday, May 27, 2007

Luke, I Am Your Father.... NOOOOOOOO!!!

It's the 30th anniversary of Star Wars, and despite my colleagues not knowing about this, they are getting into the act (which I started) of reciting lines (in really funny ways) from the original trilogy. Aloud.

The most popular one would be: "Luke, I am your father", followed by the cringe inducing reply: "Nooooooooooooo!!!". Now, repeat that in Cantonese or Hokkien, or Manglish. Hehe.


Three cheers to the best bunch of people that I have the privilege of working with. Now, BBC has a pretty nice minisite (more like compilation) of sorts to commemorate the 30 years of Star Wars. The place has some nice articles, click here to go visit the site.

But before you do, take the Star Wars quiz (also on BBC), over here. I got 13 out of 14 questions answered correctly (and aptly named Jedi Master), what about you?