Saturday, May 19, 2007

I've got the means to get an Xbox 360 or a PS3, which should I choose?

What is the first thing that comes into my mind, when a person goes on a public forum and asks: "I've got the means to get an Xbox 360 or a PS3, which should I choose?" It is like having the money to purchase either a Ferrari or a Porsche sports car, but at the same time, asking the car dealer, or your neighbour next door/pet dog/senile aunt/village idiot to choose.

This being rather stupid in my book, my first question in reply to that person would be: "Excuse me, are you a retard? Cause nothing short of an idiot will ask that question of yours.". It's not a matter of what fanboys (forums are filled to the brim with them) want or think or are delusional about, the only thing that matter is your choice! Go check out the consoles, play the games, weigh your options and then make a decision, isn't that why God put a brain in your head in the first place?

Now, back to lighter topics. I've got one brand new Adidas ClimaCool running shirt and a Nike DryFit equivalent hanging in the closet. Purchased earlier this evening, these are gonna replace my old, well-worn t-shirt that I usually use for badminton and cross-country running. What remains to be seen is whether they perform as advertised (e.g. designed to draw sweat from your body - ClimaCool) as I usually sweat bucket loads (small buckets ya:)).

The weekend will be the testing ground for these two shirts, and stay tuned for my findings then.