Friday, October 20, 2006

Revised Wish List

I have decided to revise my wish list since I have already purchased Metroid Prime Pinball. Having read (and watched) some reviews, some games will be dropped and new titles are going to be added to the list, one of them isn't exactly a game.

So here goes:

1. Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis
2. New Super Mario Bros
3. Dragon Quest Heroes: Rocket Slime
4. Clubhouse Games
5. Kanji Sonomama Rakubiki Jiten

The last title is some sort of a Japanese-English dictionary with kanji recognition abilities. Nice. I'll write a review of it, if I get it during my Christmas shopping.

I read an interesting entry in a forum that I frequent regarding the official Nintendo counter in Malaysia. Of all the hype, has anyone actually bought anything from there? I have no doubt that people do buy games from this newly minted counter but do they belong to the group that talk about games (and the counter) all day long or those who actually play games?